Wednesday, February 4, 2009

WOW We are Horrible Bloggers!

Ok so for all of those friends and family that I always promise that I will keep up on my blog......Sorry again! Therapists always say in order to solve a problem you have to get to the root of it. And I guess the root of my blog neglect problem is just that I AM LAZY! I admitted it but I would still like to follow up with what I consider a great excuse, and that is that since we have moved in with my Great big sis Angie who has three kids 9,8,and 3 life has been busy. I never realized how much busier more kids makes you, so to all you mothers out there with 2 or three kids wow. And to all you other mothers with more (like my mom who had 7) Double Wow! And to those women who have seven kids and still update their blogs tripple wow!

So for the Paskett update, to our dissappointment we are still jobless. Gregg has a part time job that keeps him somewhat busy but as far a career jobs we havn't had much luck. We are still living with family which has been great, and even though we are ancy to get a job we will be very sad to move out. We love Jesse, Angie and the kids and are so thankful for their help in our time of need. The economy crash hasn't helped out in our job hunt, but we are hopeful that something will come along. We can't help but feel blessed as there are so many others loosing jobs and in much worse situations.

Porter is getting so big and looking more like a little boy and less like a baby(And I am not sure how I feel about it. it's a little sad for a mom). He is so much fun, and so smart, we just can't get enough of him!

3 comments:

Rachel Ure said...

the way i look at it, blogging is more for you than anyone else. we all love to hear from you and see pics, but hey- if you don't feel like posting something- that is totally fine!
I am sure you are a big help to angie and jess- sounds like you are learning a bit about big family life.
Good luck with the future! You are blessed- and we will pray that even more blessings come your way.

The Ricks Family said...

I do not really appreciate you calling Angie the GREAT BIG SISTER and I am sure she doesn't appreciate it either :-) Good to finally see some pictures, we sure miss you guys and are excited for some ultimate sledding at the cabin!!

Ashley said...

Hey ERin you little boy does look like a little boy instead of a baby! he is really cute and I like clown hats:) killer snow pants by the way:) You look super stylish in that red dress! We should catch sometime since we are both in this crazy utah state! HOpe all is well!