Sunday, September 14, 2008

Moved

So we havn't updated our blog in ...way to long,(4 months) Sorry we will do better! (I know that I have said this before but I think I might really mean it this time:) Ok so since our last update lots of things have happened!
I guess I should tackle these things one at a time. First Gregg finished his classes at BYU-I, but still has to complete an internship to graduate. He is planning on finding a career job in the supply chain area and counting his first month of work as his internship requirement for graduation.
Secondly we got booted out of our apartment. In August we went to resign our contract, and found out that the managers had signed it over to someone else and gave us two weeks to move! We couldn't find any housing in Rexburg that had an opening before January first, so my loving, kindest, bestest, older sister Angie offered for us to move in with her family in American Fork Utah. So we hit the road, stored our stuff, and we currently inhibit her basement (love ya Ang). Gregg has been looking hard for a job spending hours a day applying anywhere he can, we have been praying hard and we hope something comes up soon.
The other day my nephew Lincoln asked us what a hobo was and I told him it was a homeless person, he replied "Oh so like you and Gregg are Hobos,... and Gregg doesn't have a job".

3 comments:

Pierce Family said...

Hope Gregg can find a job soon!!! The video of Porter walking is SO cute!!!

Jill said...

Hey Erin, I don't know if your mom told you but I was cutting your dad's hair and she told me your guys situation. I feel for ya because we went through the same thing, looked for a solid year before he found the job he wanted. But I was telling your mom about the company Shannon works for...Marketstar in Ogden, Utah. It is a great company with good pay + commission & awesome benefits. My hubby absolutely loves it. It is sales and I don't if he is interested, but he should apply. Your mom said he has a business degree and he might be interested. I know they are always on the lookout, call Hailey and get my number if you guys are interested. The video of Porter walking is soooo precious... :-)

The Webber's said...

You guys are alive!! We miss you! Let us know if you're even headed south through Moab :) We're still in Durango which is about 7 hours from Provo. Good luck with the job hunt - it's stressful but always works out!