Sunday, September 14, 2008

Salt Lake City Trip with Jess and Angie


Erin and I went to the capitol building in Utah because the Declaration of Independance was there for two days. It was really cool. The part that wasn't so cool was that we had to wait in line for three hours before we could see it. Lincoln, Ethan, and Brielle just kinda ran around. Porter got tired and fell asleep in my arms. I sat down on the floor of the capitol building and together he and I took a nap. It was akward waking up because we had a bunch of strangers staring at us who were waiting in line. So we quickly caught up to Erin and Angie. The above picture is kinda what the room looked like. It was pretty fun though.

2 comments:

The Bradshaws-- said...

Erin, you cut your hair! It's so cute. I hear you guys are in American Fork and that Porter can walk(thanks for the info Becca), I hope all is going well, call me soon!

Tanner Family said...

That's so cool! Paul is pretty jealous I think he love that kind of stuff! How is you new place?